Hugo Barra Vice President of International for Xiaomi announced a new device from the xiaomi. The company has announced three devices in the event MiPad 2 & Air purifier being the other to announcements.
Redmi Note 3 will come in full metal design and comes along with latest Fingerprint Sensor with 0.3s to Unlock. Redmi Note 3 will take its juice form 4000mAh
Here are the highlights:
- MediaTek Helio X10 processor, octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53
- 2GB / 3GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB flash
- Full metal body in gold, silver, or dark grey
- Fingerprint sensor with 0.3s unlock, Trustonic TEE chip-level security
- 4000 mAh battery, 683 Wh/L high density, fast charging (50% in 1 hour)
- 13MP rear cam w/ PDAF (phase detection auto-focus), two-tone flash, 5MP front cam
- 5.5-inch Full HD, fully-laminated display, Xiaomi Sunlight Display technology
- Very thin (8.65mm at its thickest point), super light for a 5.5″ device (164g)
- MIUI 7 Android-based OS
- 2GB/16GB @ 899 RMB (approx. $140), 3GB/32GB @ 1099 (approx. $171) RMB
As per Hugo Barra this device will hit the market soon. So lets wait and see which market this device hit. Mainly they release this in China & later they will release into other markets.